1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url: BestColoringPages.net
- The operator of the service and the Administrator of personal data is: BestColoringPages.net
- Contact email address of the operator: [email protected]
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with respect to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) on end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The login and personal data entry sites are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only those holding the Operator key can read it. This protects the data in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works one-way – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect the data, the Operator regularly makes security copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: cyberFolks.pl
4. Your rights and additional information about how your data is used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on a delegated basis
- e-mail operators
- companies, providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g., on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- Access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- limitation of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c)against the processing of personal data for the purpose of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, whereby the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defense of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Activities involving automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under a concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries in terms of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Administrator Logs
- User behavior information on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the site.
6. Important marketing techniques
The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website with respect to users, e.g., that can send an email to a user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that the user has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
7. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to achieve the objectives set forth above under “Important marketing techniques.”
The Service uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
8. Managing cookies – how to give and revoke consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: